Saturday, August 24, 2019

Two-two infinity & beyond....

I may be a lot of things but in this lifetime or probably in my past life... there's one thing I will surely choose and never regret choosing over and over: BEING "SUPERMAN'S" MOM...







OUR ONE & ONLY SONshine
The only kid I know who never asked for anything (even during his birthday/Christmas/etc)...
He is a living testimony that God gives us what we deserve... My son always receives abundant blessings, amazing graces, impossible dreams came true that when he prays he skips the part of asking for anything coz all he's got to say to God is THANK YOU and HE IS FOREVER GRATEFUL... Every year, whenever his birthday gets near or Christmas (He writes to Santa to say "You are so kind and I wish to be like you...") hence, his dad and I dread each year when gift-giving seasons come near coz we literally have lots of decoding or deciphering  to do just to figure out what our son wants (something tangible)... Believe me when I say that I gave birth to a beautiful soul who never really asked for anything that money can buy... He always dreamt of being SUPERMAN but growing he realized that it's not "TECHNICALLY" possible, he just took the next best thing... He made way for his childhood dream to come true: TO FLY... He did it and always tell people this: Growing up I always wanted to be Superman but that's not possible, so I settled for the next best thing; to become a PILOT...

At the moment: He already holds 3 licenses to fly... He made his imagination come to reality... He flew us to the skies and would soon fly us to the moon (who knows?!?)... Whenever I look at his photo or see him or even imagine his existence, I feel so accomplished, fulfilled... he makes me ask God of what I have possibly done to deserve a son like him... A son every mom would dream of or even think of having... for that I am forever grateful and secured that once in my life: I made something GREAT, something so good to have a SONshine like him...

I could go on and on telling the world of my greatest achievement, but believe me when I say describing him will surely take a lifetime or to infinity and beyond to finish... He never failed to amaze us... amuse us... I am indeed so BLESSED! I may have just ONE KID but he is a total package and I couldn't even imagine asking for more... don't get me wrong, I am not talking about JESUS... I am describing my son... he makes mistakes, he surely does, but of all the good things he had done only makes me so cruel to even think of it as a mistake... he lies (to comfort me) whenever he gets heart-broken and I get to see or feel it: He's the first to shed a tear for me coz hurting me or his dad or anyone at that is the last thing on his mind... He resolves his problems (may it be school-wise or real life issues) even before I get to know it... He runs to God when he feels bad... He says things that would make us feel that his mistakes are not and will never be our fault to begin with... He's IQ & EQ are well-balanced that people couldn't fathom how we were able to raise him up to be the man he had become... he senses whenever something is wrong yet never asked but absolutely always ready catch us in case we fall... he never wasted time: whether his or ours coz for him every second counts, he makes sure it does... 

KUNG GANYAN ANG ANAK MO, MAGAGAWA MO PA BANG TUMANGGI OR MAGDALAWANG ISIP IBIGAY ANG KAHIT ANO? (Having him as our son make us prepare for just about anything he "might" ask for because giving him anything tangible can never equate to the gift of his existence after all)... Money-wise he already has foreseen most if not all the possibilities/worse scenarios/plansABC, us getting old will never be a problem coz as he always says "I WAS BORN READY"... He had prepared and took on the inevitable truth that every beginning has an ending so he must be tough (come what may)... Being an only child taught him that he's got the whole world in his hand (and God as his guide, he'll never be alone)... he cheers us up during trying times, his faith in God never faltered, he holds on to God's promises of His steadfast love and mercy that never ceases... when I "flat-lined" the first voice I heard was his "MOM, I NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING BUT THIS TIME I'M DOWN ON BENDED KNEES, JUST BREATHE, LIVE, WAKE UP FOR ME, DON'T LEAVE ME JUST YET..." It was like a moment when God said, "YOUR SON ISN'T READY TO LOSE YOU!"... God obviously answered his prayer... coz I am still here to share with you all these... in real flesh and blood... GANUN SYA, MINSAN LANG HIHILING PERO KAHIT SI GOD DI MAKATANGGI... and people hurting me by any means gives him the absolute right to ISOLATE me from anyone or anything that would cause his most loved, ever cherished, precious treasure (ehem) any harm... He transforms from young kid to INCREDIBLE HULK... His Dad and my existence will always be on top of his utmost concern...  (teary-eyed)...

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY, MY PRECIOUS!
 


HAPPY 22ND FAMILYNIVERSARY TO US!














BIGBANGTRILOGY


LIVING AND LOVING LIFE AND BEING GRATEFUL FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL LIFE IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRUTH or "FALLS" (I like 'em both)...

The past few months were tough... I was half-half... Technically, I was more dead than alive... God got me back to LIFE... I often find m...