Saturday, August 17, 2019

Translation of my previous post : God will make a way, in His time

I literally live by the lyrics of the songs that I linked to the songs I was playing while writing that...

The warrior is a child
(I don't want to look at my struggles as problems... they are the reality where all the weapons and trainings God taught me through the years... just battles in disguise that I have to win...)
VISITING MY COUSINS AT WORK
Lately I've been winning battles left and right but even winners can get wounded in the fight
People say that I'm amazing... strong beyond my years but they don't see inside of me
I'm hiding all the tears
They don't know that I go running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while 'cause deep inside this armor the warrior is a child
Unafraid because His armor is the best but even soldiers need a quiet place to rest
People say that I'm amazing, I never face retreat but they don't see the enemies
That lay me at His feet...
They don't know that I go running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and look up for a smile because deep inside this armor
Deep inside this armor... Deep inside this armor
The Warrior is a Child

Take me out of the dark...

(at the moment, I'm going through a dark phase but I am trying my best to walk by faith... Asking God to let me let go of it and just let Him be... coz I am really tired physically, emotionally, financially... but for some reason, I am happy coz I am spiritually blessed by God, I can't make it through without Him)


PRACTICING MY LOOKS ("just" IN CASE, HEHE)
Just what is it in me? Sometimes I just don't know what keeps me in Your love, why you never let me go and though you're in me now, I fall and hurt you still. My Lord, please show me how to know just how you feel, You have forgiven me too many times it seems I feel I'm not what you might call a worthy Christian after all and though I love You so temptation finds it's way to me... Teach me to trust in You with all my heart to lean not on my own understanding I just forget, You won't give me what I can't bear...
Take me out of the dark, my Lord
I don't wanna be there, You've never left my side
You gave Your hand to me to hold, Oh Jesus, I'm no longer in the cold

And yet, I leave You there when I feel satisfied. I'd like to thank You every day not only when I feel that way...I've never known a Man who'd give His life for sinners like me
And yet, because He loves us so, He's promised us eternity and we can have that promise
And be His if we have faith and just believe
Teach us to trust in You with all my heart to lean not on my own understanding
We just forget, You won't give us what we can't bear
Take us out of the dark, My Lord 'cause we don't want to be alone
Take me out of the dark, My Lord, we don't wanna be there, My Lord
Trust in You with all my heart lean not on my own understanding
I just forget You won't give me what I can't bear
Take me out of the dark, My Lord cause we don't want to be alone
Take me out of the dark, My Lord, I don't want to be there  

I see You, Lord
(There will always be a silver lining, it's a choice...  can close my eyes and cry but I choose to open mine and see Lord God in moments like these... It's truly humbling to stay in faith not knowing how, why, when will it end... coz it is during these trying times when God is so present in my life, holding my hand and walking with me, I feel so blessed and honored that I am with the Lord)

CHOOSING TO HAVE FUN AMIDST TRYING TIMES WILL NEVER BE IMPOSSIBLE

WHEN TIMES ARE TOUGH, TAKING A BREAK IS LIKE RECHARGING A LOW BATTERY UNTIL IT'S FULL TO LET YOU LAST LONG ENOUGH
                 MY BESTFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND                   (MY HUSBAND'S FIRST LOVE)
I'm so blessed my Lord, I can see You in all the lovely things so fine and true
I see you in the beauty of the flowers and the rain, I see you between the lines of a sweet refrain
I'm so blessed my Lord, I can see you even when I'm lonely and in pain
I see you in the beauty of the stars at night, I see you in my life, I feel alright
I see you Lord in sorrow and in happiness, I see you in the glory of sweet success
I see you Lord, every hour, everyday, I can see you Lord whenever I pray

I'm so blessed my Lord, I can see you in the smile of a baby sweet and true
I can see you in the eyes of my very best friends, I see you in these bonds just like your love that never ends
I see you Lord in sorrow and in happiness, I see you in the glory of sweet success
I see you Lord, every hour, everyday, I can see you Lord whenever I pray
I see you Lord in sorrow and in happiness, I see you in the glory of sweet success
I see you Lord every hour, everyday, I can see you Lord whenever I pray
I pray... I can see you Lord whenever I pray... I see you Lord... 
God will make a way
(He always does, I know He is in our midst as we travel this journey we all call "LIFE"... being human makes you vulnerable, lose hope and give up coz that's the easiest way but keeping the faith that this too shall pass and the Lord is with us make me really courageous despite the having a battered body, mind and soul... again IT'S A CHOICE: I always choose to travel lightly (no grudge) with a smile.

HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE
WITH BIG'S FIRST LOVE

MY ONE BIG LOVE
God will make a way where there seems to be no way, He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me, He will be my guide hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day... He will make a way... He will make a way
Oh, God will make a way where there seems to be no way, He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me, He will be my guide hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day... He will make a way, He will make a way
By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade but His Word will still remain and He will do something new today

Oh, God will make a way, where there seems to be no way, He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me, He will be my guide hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day, He will make a way... He will make a way
By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade but His Word will still remain and He will do something new today
Oh, God will make a way where there seems to be no way, He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me, He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day He will make a way... He will make a way

Lead me, Lord
(that's my plea coz when I travel with the Lord as my GPS, I am absolutely safe and sure that no matter how rough the road is I have a reliable and fun to be with travel buddy)

IF ZOLTAR CAN A GLIMPSE OF THE FUTURE (though it's just for FUN) 
THEN, WHY CAN'T GOD? HIS WORDS ARE NOT FOR FUN... 
HIS WORD IT'S TRUE AND ABSOLUTE 
(IT BRINGS JOY & PEACE OF MIND)

Lead me Lord, lead me by the hand and help me face the rising sun comfort me through all the pain that life may bring there's no other hope that I can lean upon, lead me Lord, lead me all my life... Walk by me, walk by me across the lonely roads that I may face take my arms and let your hand show me the way, show the way to live inside your heart... All my days, all my life... You are my light... You're the lamp upon my feet all the time my Lord I need You there... You are my light, I cannot live alone, let me stay by Your guiding love all through my life
Lead me Lord... Lead me Lord, even though at times I'd rather go along my way hear me take the right direction take Your road lead me Lord and never leave my side... all my days, all my life       You are my light, You're the lamp upon my feet, all the time my Lord I need You there                   You are my light, I cannot live alone, let me stay by Your guiding love all through my lifeYou are my light, You're the lamp upon my feet, all the time my Lord I need You there (You are my light) (I just cannot live alone) Let me stay by Your guiding love, all through my life, all through my days so Lead me Oh Lord... Lead me Lord
In His time
(That... I'm certain and confident that everything will be beautiful again... I just have to be patient and faithful to God coz He's the only one I know who never breaks His promises...  His steadfast love never ceases... He never fails to supply us with free air and love nature...)
A GLIMPSE OF OUR SILVER LINING...
NO OTHER WOMEN (IN BIG'S LIFE) CAN LOVE HIM UNCONDITIONALLY LIKE WE DO...




#NAKI-RIDE ON LANG (PERO CHUGUG NA CHUGUG)


In his time, in his time... He makes all things beautiful... In his time
Lord please show me everyday as you're teaching me your way that you do just what you say
In your time, in your time, in your time... You make all things beautiful in your time...
Lord my life to you I bring may each song I have to sing be to you a lovely thing in your time... 
Lord please show me everyday as you teaching me your way
That you do just what you say, in your time, in Your time (in Your time), in Your time (in Your time Lord) You make all things beautiful in your time... Lord my life to you I bring may each song I have to sing be to you a lovely thing... In your time be to you a lovely thing in your time


THE MORE DIFFICULT THE GAME IS THE HIGHER YOUR PRIZE YOU BECOME ENTITLED TO...

with all these in my heart, tell me, 
WHY WILL I GIVE UP? I have a promise to claim...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRUTH or "FALLS" (I like 'em both)...

The past few months were tough... I was half-half... Technically, I was more dead than alive... God got me back to LIFE... I often find m...