Wednesday, August 14, 2019

God will make a way... In His time...

Easy comes, easy goes...
I used to live a simple life... Twas so simple that it made me feel like my life is "kind of boring?!"... I prayed to God so I may have a purpose in life, a chance to tell the world of His love... then MY LIFE STATUS SUDDENLY TURNED UPSIDE DOWN... Uh-oh... I wasn’t aware that I have to be specific in praying coz what came into me (as God's answer) was something no one will be ever ready to face... it was always life-changing event but I tried to cope little by little every day in every way (I can)... Only then have I realized how my parents prayed and why they told us to communicate not just kneel down say memorized prayers so...



from that moment (high school) when I pray or lemme say when I talk to God, I always start with "Lord, kwentuhan lang 'to ah - my parents taught us how start a conversation with God by using these formats:

 1. ACTS

Adoration: Good morning, afternoon, evening or "Hi Lord, musta? I give you glory and honor, praise and thanks for giving me another waking hour, You make my life so worth living" yada-yada-yada

Contrition: I just wanna say sorry for every wrong doing I've done (intentionally or unintentionally)-more often done not, this part of my prayer releases/raises/reasoning out: in short, nandadamay ako ng ibang character para i-justify ang pagkakamali ko.... nagsosorry na rin ako sa pagdamay ko sa kanila kasi alam kong mali yung ginawa/ginagawa o balak gawin pero pikit mata ko pa ring ginamit yung "kasi Lord ganto yun eh....blah blah blah pero sorry pa rin kasi naging mahina ako at ginawa ko pa silang dahilan at gasgas na linyang: "Sensya na tao lang Lord, nagpadala sa emosyon" sabay bulong sa kunsensya na "WAG KA NG LUMUSOT ANG MALI KAHIT IKAW OR MARAMI KAYONG GUMAWA MALI PA RIN-KASI LAGI KANG MAY CHOICES PERO PINILI MO YUNG HINDI GUSTO NG PANGINOON: DI MO PWEDENG SABIHING MARAMI NAMANG GUMAGAWA NUN EH-KASI NGA ANG MALI #MALI PA RIN KAHIT INISIP MO PA LANG AT DI MO TINULOY-DI MAGIGING TAMA KAHIT LAHAT NG KAPWA TAO MO GINAWA O GINAGAWA YUN- DUN PUMAPASOK ANG PHILOSOPHY/LOGIC NA NIREREMIND KA NAMAN AGAD NG KUSENSYA MO PERO DI KA NAKINIG", to be worthy of Your time, I lift up all my shortcomings and all the things that may have disappointed You in any way. #TAO LANG PO LORD ay sorry po ulit, di nga pala excuse yun...

Thanksgiving:
Now that You have forgiven me? Oh diba, nagsorry nga 'ko (demanding naman)... I'm worthy to stand in Your Divine presence, Lord God, I want to first and foremost thank You for giving me another day, another chance... thank You for Your unli-forgiveness, thank You for this beautiful day, another chance to be a channel of your steadfast love & forgiveness...

Supplication:
Though You already know what's in our heart's & minds, we still want to make sure we let you know our plea... May you Lead us to Your path, guide us to your way, may we live according to Your will no matter how difficult it is... We will never able to be as forgiving and as understanding as You are, not even close, but through Your Divine intervention, we know we can try. Make us worthy of the life You've lent us here while in flesh and blood to be able to get back home to You...


People may have tried to push us down, but You're going to lift us up. They are powerless to stop Your blessing.
Sometimes we think it’s a lack of faith to say, “I don’t know.” We think we have to have all the answers, have it all figured out. You want us to take the pressure off. We don’t have to know coz You know. You have us in the palm of Your hand. You don’t give us all the details. One reason You don't show us is because You know we would talk ourselves out of it. We don't have to be comfortable not knowing. 



You may think you’re surrounded by the enemy, but the truth is the enemy is surrounded by our God. God is bigger than your opposition, greater than your sickness, more powerful than your enemies.

In the vastness of the ocean, the only SUN, and the sand humble us down that we are just grains on the shore but You never let feel that way, You make us feel Your presence in our lives, You make us significant.  You even sent your only begotten SON to save us... that how we mean to You... kaya nakakahiyang magdasal/kwentuhan lang with You di pa namin magawa...









No comments:

Post a Comment

TRUTH or "FALLS" (I like 'em both)...

The past few months were tough... I was half-half... Technically, I was more dead than alive... God got me back to LIFE... I often find m...