Thursday, August 8, 2019

UNIVERSE IT IS (read: UNIVERSITIES)...

UNIVERSE IT IS VS. UNIVERSITIES

Literally, UNIVERSITIES are schools where we learn facts of life (your campus, your course, your choice, your call)...
How well you did and how much you've learned will be transcribed as grades and you have tangible proof...
 if you outdo everyone in your class, batch, block, yada yada yada will always have certain recognition/s...
midterms and finals are proofs of your acquired capacity "intelligence"--- IQ > EQ

but

in reality, UNIVERSE IT IS that determines your performance and application of the knowledge you gain in books, researches, thesis...
How well you treat others determines if your knowledge applied is good enough to be called wisdom...
You get to practice the IQ vs EQ... the IQ>EQ or EQ>IQ...
The final grade/attainment is not based on professors... it is GOD who creates the curriculum & your experiences are your proof abilities & capabilities...

As we get older, (it will always be a question of the knowledge & wisdom combined), if you've become wiser, smarter or better person or otherwise...
We often hear the clichés like:  
As you get older you become wiser... 
Children learn what they live/children live what they learn...
that is if and only if you use the balanced IQ&EQ... It is based on how you utilize them...

What am I getting at?
It is not a guarantee that those who became famous, lived a great life, achieved so many goals, had high paychecks left this universe feeling fulfilled... satisfied... grateful... happy... amazing...
there are those who live or lived their lives with all the fame, power & fortune yet ended up miserable and alone or worse unhappy and ungrateful and there are also some who had nothing and became no one who lived life to the fullest yet died in peace with gratitude in their souls and were able to leave their memories alive for others to live and remember them by...

MY MANTRA IS: 
IF I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO MAKE OTHER LIVES WORTH LIVING, I'D JUST MAKE SURE MINE IS WORTHY OF THE CHANCE TO BE IN THIS WORLD, GRATEFUL TO HAVE BEEN GIVEN A SHOT TO TRY TO LIVE ONE...
what others tell me or talk behind my back about still matters to me not because they have the power to rule over my mind & spirit, instead I use those encouraging praises, constructive criticisms, or foul judgment as tools to help me get to my goal, kind of an affirmation/validation as to where I've gone as far as my destiny's concern- to become better?...  I made the learning/s I gained from the schools I attended to useful/helpful in my life that I am attending right now... the UNIVERSITY's pattern molded my being to get me to the UNIVERSE IT IS  that I'm living at... just like my grammar (I don't usually proofread the material that I write about, I just jot it down and -sometimes/almost never- I just make some corrections to make sure my thoughts are clearly shared or may I say worth reading) I consider the mistakes changeable? so as to make it perfectly interpreted but then I realized that only practice makes perfect but since nobody's perfect, why practice? (haha #tsugug #lusotmuch) so I just keep the thoughts simple and understandable rather than impressive... (wala naman akong basis kung may nakakabasa at all eh... kaya online diary na lang given my limited capacity -in writing whether literally & figuratively-) easier, outcome lang naman ng overflowing thoughts 'to eh or sometimes just an outburst of my current emotions... opinion-based, inspired by my solitary confinement, if someone gets offended or feels like it's about them (it's totally up to them... my page, my liberty as long as I don't name names)... I intentionally created this page for my random realizations/epiphanies not for commercial use haha... I celebrate life but I don't intend to be a celebrity...



While waiting for a silver lining, I was able to reflect and review my life & learning/s (that both books and experiences taught me)...
It made me smile coz in this world where (almost if not) everybody hates a happy ending story, it's really a wonder how living a good one is possible or not...
there are still nice people who make you feel that life worth living or make you feel worthless like the dust in the wind, or make you feel that you didn't matter at all... as they say, this world are filled with nice people: if you cannot find one, then BE ONE!
Much as we deny to other people that we don't need anyone to acknowledge our existence to validate our worth, deep inside we know, it is undoubtedly true- we need some, hence: NO MAN IS AN ISLAND... it's either they make you feel that you matter so much that life won't be the same without you or make you feel like you never existed at all... we have to deal with coexistence...
We need those people (whichever role they play in our lives) coz when we're about to go home, we have to know the password or key to heaven's gate by answering God's ultimate question (even if He already knows the answer):

HOW DID YOU USE THE LIFE I BREATHE IN TO YOUR MORTAL BODY? 
#tsugug (anong grade kaya natin?) 

Losers focus on other people's lives success/failures; they are whining about winners while winners just focus on winning... ALIN TAYO DUN? do we whine or do we win?

UNIVERSITIES mold us, design us... (we can change it whenever/however/whichever: our choice)
KNOWLEDGE/INTELLINGENCE gives us DIPLOMA or even THE MOST: with MEDAL? CERTIFICATE? LICENSE?

VS.

UNIVERSE IT IS that describes & defines the characteristics of our design... (we are only given one shot in this lifetime... this is the make or break point... safe or sorry?)
WISDOM gives us TOOLS/ATTITUDE that make us smarter/appreciative/grateful at MINSAN MAY LIBRE KANG PANG "TOOTH" haha...



No comments:

Post a Comment

TRUTH or "FALLS" (I like 'em both)...

The past few months were tough... I was half-half... Technically, I was more dead than alive... God got me back to LIFE... I often find m...